The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand is pleased to announce the call for applications of 2019 DUO-Thailand Fellowship Programme.
The purpose of the programme aims to enhance a balanced mobility of students between Thailand and 30 ASEM member states in Europe by supporting paired-based and two-way exchanges. In this respect, the programme requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in the framework of cooperative project/cooperation between higher education institutions in Thailand and in 30 ASEM Member states in Europe.
To be eligible for consideration, the completed application form and required documents must be submitted to OHEC through a Thai partner university from 11 June – 28 September 2018. Applications received after the said period or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more detailed information regarding the qualification, submission procedure, supporting documents, programmes, and other related details, please download from the list of documents below.
- Implementation Guideline of 2019 DUO - Thailand Fellowship Programme
- 2019 DUO – Thailand Fellowship Programme Application Form
- RECORD OF DUO-Thailand STUDY PROGRAMME
- KU Student must submit complete of Applicaiton Form and all supporting documents to International Affairs Division by Sep 10, 2018
- Economics Student may contact Office of ECIA for further information